Hingham’s Elder Living Advisors, NVNA and Hospice (owner of Hingham’s non-profit Pat Roche Hospice Home) and Senior Resource Center Inc. welcome all adult children to a free workshop about choosing medical care, care coordination, senior living options and financial protection strategies for aging parents.
When: Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 6:30 — 8 p.m.
Where: NVNA and Hospice, 120 Longwater Drive, 2nd floor, Norwell, MA, Light supper included, Door prize
R.S.V.P. to Anne-Marie Powers, 781-556-1838 or [email protected]
If you have questions like these, this workshop can help:
- “My Mom’s needs are becoming harder to manage after her stroke; how can we get her the best care and protect her assets?”
- “My Dad is getting out of the hospital; what services are available for him at home?”
- “How will I know when it is time to make the move to senior living?”
- “I am my parents’ caregiver and take care of their finances. Both of them have significant needs and I am overwhelmed. What are my options?”
- “How much will senior living cost and what is included?”
- “My Mom is more and more forgetful due to her dementia; what are the options for her care?”
- “My parents are starting to age; are we prepared for down the road?”