February 4, 2021, Submitted by the Hingham Recreation Center
Are you looking for summer employment opportunities? Look no further than Hingham Recreation! We are looking for Camp Counselors, Lifeguards and Summer Volunteers for our 2021 summer programs! At Hingham Recreation, we strive to assemble the most dynamic group of individuals year after year! If you enjoy working with kids, enjoy a summer in the sun, and believe that you would be a great addition to our staff, fill out an application!
For more information, read the facts listed below or call the Hingham Rec office at 781-741-1464.
- Counselors and Lifeguards must be 16 years old by the start of their first camp shift or lifeguarding shift. *Those who are not currently certified as a lifeguard may still apply if they will be certified by June 21st. Hiring will depend on successful completion of the course.
- Summer Program Volunteers must be 14 years old by the start of their first volunteer week.
- Camp Counselors and Lifeguards are paid positions.
- A Summer Program Volunteer is not a paid position (Volunteering does not guarantee future employment)
- All Summer Camp Staff MUST be available to work on Sunday, 7/4/2021 for the Fourth of July Road Race
The 2021 Summer Program begins on June 21st and ends on September 3rd. Applications are available online (www.hinghamrec.com), at the Hingham Recreation office, and at Hingham High School.
Applications for counselor and volunteer positions can be found on the Hingham Recreation web page and must be turned in to the Hingham Recreation Department by Monday, March 1, 2021 at 4:00 PM. Interested candidates should email an application to the Hingham Recreation Department at: [email protected] When emailing application, please provide it in PDF or MS Word DOCX (not DOC) format.