I’m Liz Klein, candidate for the Hingham Board of Selectmen. I care about our Town and the many hard-working employees and volunteers who make Hingham a great place to live. I believe my experience and leadership style will benefit both the Board of Selectmen and our Town. Since moving to Hingham in 2005, I’ve been an active participant and leader in the community.
My volunteer experience includes:
- Hingham Master Plan Committee (Board of Selectmen Appointee)
- Hingham Downtown Association (Executive Director)
- Hingham’s 375th Anniversary Committee
- Hingham Women’s Club (President, Treasurer)
- South School PTO (Secretary, Fundraising Chair)
- South School Council
- Hingham Middle School Council
- Hingham Newcomers Club Board (Social Chair)
- Hingham Education Foundation (Communications Director)
My husband, Scott and I have two children, Ryan and Isabel, who both attend Hingham Middle School. For the past several years, I have run a project-based consulting business which will enable me to have the time and flexibility necessary to dedicate to the Board of Selectmen.
Top 3 reasons why I’m running:
- I work effectively with people with different perspectives to achieve common goals and I see an opportunity for better collaboration among Town Committees and Boards.
- I have heard from Hingham citizens what’s important to focus on over the next decade through the Master Plan process and have a proven track record of being able to turn priorities into action.
- I love Hingham and want to serve our Town!
I invite you to learn more at:
Email me: email@example.com
This page is sponsored by the Campaign to Elect Liz Klein.