December 11, 2020, Submitted by SOLO Golf Co. as part of the Hingham Anchor small business spotlight series
SOLO Golf Co.
(781) 300-3488, Tessa@sologolfco.com
Shop in store: 92 Derby Street Suite 115, Hingham, MA 02043
Business Holiday Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-8pm, Sun: 11am-6pm
Shop online: www.sologolfco.com
SOLO is designed in New England, made in America, menswear for the modern golfer.
Founded by husband and wife team Dan & Tessa out of Scituate, MA.
From the cut and drape to the representation of style and individuality, we take pride in designing and selecting each and every detail in our garments.
It is our mission to empower you to embrace your unique style both on and off the course.
Gift Spotlight #1: Hooded Vest
- The vest is a staple to any man's closet. Morning, noon, and night, a vest is one of the most versatile layers a man can own. True to our brand we took a timeless classic and put our spin on it. The high neckline creates a structured and masculine look while the built-in hood gives it a sleek and sporty finish. Added features of the back utility pocket and zippered side pockets allow for versatility and free movement. And with the DWR outer layer, moisture mid layer, and micro-fleece liner, this instantly becomes the sporty vest you never knew you needed more.
Gift Spotlight #2: Quarter Zip Fleece
- A warm, unique, made in America quarter zip. Featuring both sporty details as well as thoughtful construction, this 2 sided anti pill fleece is a great addition to your fall golf wardrobe. Added elements of the anorak and kangaroo pockets add function not normally found in a quarter zip. Contrast fabric is a bleached denim that truly gets better with age.
Gift Spotlight #3: Soft Organic Henley
- A blend between off the course comfort and on-course style, our long sleeve band collar shirt is destined to become a fan favorite to those who seek fashion and function. Our band collar shirt is made of lyocell, a sustainable fabric with amazing moisture-wicking and comfort properties, combined with organic cotton and spandex. This soft, flexible shirt maintains inherent details of traditional men's shirting elevating it to a piece that can be worn essentially anywhere.
Gift Spotlight #4: Core Hoodie
- 9oz Poly/Cotton Blend
- Ribbed cuff and waist
- Embroidered Front Logo
- Matte screen print back icon