July 26, 2022 Submitted by the Hingham Downtown Association
You might not be able to beat the long stretch of heat, but there are some very cool items to be found in downtown Hingham during the annual Summer Sidewalk Sale, Thursday July 28 - Sunday July 30.
Similar to an outdoor market, Hingham Downtown Association (HDA) members will display sale merchandise on racks and tables in front of their stores, as well as inside with regularly priced and new items.
Stroll down the streets throughout Downtown and find a wardrobe refresh in “The Closet Cleanse” at Chel Bella. Peruse an array of giftware, home accents, tableware, and furniture at Hingham Furniture & Design, La Petite Maison, Acquire Good, and Thacher and Spring. Stop in at The Coop and Saisons and discover unique gifts, something special for a beach vacation or pampering yourself.
The temperature is expected to drop a few degrees, so take the time enjoy Downtown’s relaxed summer vibe while leisurely exploring the sales and listening to Tim Curry on acoustic guitar from 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
A sample of the Summer Sidewalk Sale promotions:
- Acquire Good: 50% off summer sale items and 20% off all in-store items
- Chel Bella: The Closet Cleanse with ready-to-wear pieces and accessories at $25.00, $50.00 and $100.00
- Hingham Furniture & Design: 50% off selected merchandise
- La Petite Maison: 30%-60% off merchandise ranging from linens, tabletop and giftware, to baby items
- Saisons Holistic Skin Care: Teacher Appreciation Sidewalk Sale: Book 2 Keep 2 -- Book a July and August Pineapple Kiwi Facial for $125.00 (reg. $141.00)
- Thacher and Spring: 30% off all citronella candles
- The Coop: 25%-50% off selected summer apparel, including or Debbie Katz beach wear and summer sandals/sneakers from EMU Australia
For more information visit: www.discoverhingham.com.