May 23, 2023 By Hingham Public Schools
New student registration is now open for all students, Kindergarten through Grade 12, for Hingham Public Schools. Parents and caregivers can register students by navigating to hinghamschools.org/registration.
On this webpage, you will find links to grade-specific registration packets. These packets can be printed at home or you can proceed to your assigned school to pick up registration information. Not sure which elementary school your student will attend? Follow this link to find your assigned elementary school by looking up your street listing.
Please include the following documents with your completed registration:
1. Original birth certificate – please scan a copy or bring the original to the school office
2. Proof of Residency – a current electric/gas bill, signed lease, purchase and sale
3. Most recent report card
4. Current immunizations and physical
5. Request for Release of Records form (available from past school)
6. FACTS Tuition Management Registration (Full Day Kindergarten Only)
You can email the packet and scanned documents to your assigned building’s administrative assistant or drop them off at your respective school. If you opt to email, please see the contact information below.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the HPS Central Office at 781-741-1500.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Hingham Public Schools!
School Office Admin Contact Information
2 Collins Rd Hingham, MA 02043
55 Downer Ave, Hingham, MA 02043
Plymouth River Elementary:
200 High Street, Hingham, MA 02043
2 Collins Street, Hingham, MA 02043
Hingham Middle School
Hingham High School
HPS Central Office
220 Central St. 3rd fl. Hingham, MA 02043